The Extreme Self Love Workshop
presented by Mona El Alaoui , Certified International & Executive Life Coach
This is an interactive, fun and exciting group coaching experience that will help you to create the life you want and take your adventure to the next level. In only 2 sessions, Mona will show you a four step process to make positive changes in your life and witness your own transformation.
At the completion of this workshop you will have learned:
- How to put yourself at the top of your list of priorities by practicing “extreme self-care:” everyone in your life will benefit.
- How to take control of your time, so that your schedule reflects your priorities and values, and you are no longer reacting to life.
- How to identify and eliminate the things that drain your energy-be they people, places or things.
- How to surround yourself with high quality relationships that support, challenge and encourage you to be your best.
- Where: Life Skills Resource Group Office
- When: 2 Mondays from 7:30 to 9:00 pm: 01/21/13 and 01/28/13
- Cost: $100 ($80 for LSRG clients)
Life Skills Resource Group serves and is convenient to: Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Metrowest, Windermere, Gotha, Hunters Creek, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Celebration, Southchase, Orange County, Osceola County. Behind the Bay Hill 7-Eleven in the Village Office Center.