“Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?”-Lao Tzu
One of the guarantees in living is that I will be triggered by people, events, experiences. My path toward learning to assimilate these triggers into personal growth has been precarious.
The steps I work to incorporate daily are well described in this passage from today’s #guideforspiritualliving from #ScienceOfMind. Here’s a summary of what I understand to be the most important keys to #innerpeace:
1. ACCEPT that you will be triggered in life.
2. ACKNOWLEDGE the feelings, really sit with them, observing your inner experience without judgement of self or others.
3. TRUST that your instinct to react won’t bring you peace.
4. LISTEN for the wise voice that guides you to a response that is loving to self and other. It will come. In time.
5. Be patient and COMPASSIONATE.
6. Just keep PRACTICING … over time you absolutely will transform into a responsive being filled with light and love
7. Pro-tip…become a MEDITATOR
If this is helpful please share with others. There is someone who needs to hear this today. I sure did!!
If are looking for help to learn more about patience, personal growth or spiritual living visit our website https://www.lifeskillsresourcegroup.com/ or 407.355.7378 to schedule an appointment.
Cindy Fabico, MA, NCC, RYT200 Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist MT2724 Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH8555 Founder & CoOwner Life Skills Resource Group