“Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?” -Lao Tzu
One of the guarantees in living is that I will be triggered by people, events, experiences. My path toward learning to assimilate these triggers into personal growth has been precarious.
The steps I work to incorporate daily are well described in this passage from today’s #guideforspiritualliving from #ScienceOfMind.
Here’s a summary of what I understand to be the most important keys to #innerpeace:
- ACCEPT that you will be triggered in life.
- ACKNOWLEDGE the feelings, really sit 🧘♀️ with them, observing your inner experience without judgement of self or others.
- TRUST that your instinct to react won’t bring you peace ☮️.
- LISTEN for the wise voice that guides you to a response that is loving to self and other. It will come. In time.
- Be patient and COMPASSIONATE.
- Just keep PRACTICING … over time you absolutely will transform into a responsive being filled with light and love.
- Pro-tip…become a MEDITATOR 🧘.
Is this is helpful please share with others. There is someone who needs to hear this today. I sure did.
If are looking for help to get a handle in your busy reach visit our website https://www.lifeskillsresourcegroup.com/ or 407.355.7378 to schedule an appointment.
Cindy Fabico, MA, NCC, RYT200 Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist MT2724 Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH8555 Founder & CoOwner Life Skills Resource Group