The Greek philosopher Socrates was willing to die for the right to ask insightful questions. While we don’t have to make that kind of choice today, we still have a lot of questions about our lives that we may need help in answering…
- Are my kids turning out okay?
- What if I don’t know what my “true calling” is?
- Why do I feel so lost lately?
- How do I get my self-confidence back?
- Why can’t I lose this weight?
- How should I deal with the effects of the divorce on my kids?
- Will I ever be able to trust him again?
- I want her to be “the one,” but what if she isn’t and how can I know for sure?
- Should I stick it out here a little longer or move back home with my parents?
- How do I cope with my chronic illness?
- Why am I always so angry?
- When are things going to turn around for me?
- How could she cheat on me?
- How will I be able to make it on my own, if I leave him?
- Why can’t my parents just love me for who I am?
- How will I ever get rid of this debt?
- Should I go back to school?
- Should we get a divorce?
- Will I ever be able to stop worrying all the time?
- Why am I so sad all the time?
- How can I forgive myself?
If you need someone to talk to in confidence, someone who will help you sort through you thoughts and feelings without bias or hidden agendas; call us at 407-355-7378. Having a thought partner is the greatest gift you can give yourself this holiday season. Our counselors, life coaches and hypnotherapist at Life Skills Resource Group in Orlando are here to help you find the answers to life’s big questions. Socrates would be proud.