To Our Clients
At Life Skills Resource Group we want you to know your safety is of utmost concern to us. We wanted to take a moment to let you know what precautions we plan to take to help keep us all safe.
What we will be doing
- We will be removing all magazines and any items to look through in our waiting room
- We will continually clean the handles to the doors of our offices and common areas
- We will not come to work if we or anyone in our home is sick or has recently been sick
- We will wash our hands regularly
- Each person who uses the play room will use hand sanitizer prior to playing in the play room
What we are asking of our clients
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your home is sick or has recently been sick
- Request a Telehealth session if you prefer not to come in
- We suggest you wash your hands when you get to the office
We will also be implementing new measures as needed and monitoring the situation in the event it becomes necessary to take further measures.
Please contact your counselor directly for specific information of their plan during this time.
We understand this is a difficult time for us all and want to be able to support you during this time. Please feel free to ask your counselor how they can support you even if you do not want to come into the office. Phone sessions, FaceTime, and other online platforms are ways many of us already connect with clients and will continue to provide this service.
Together we will all get through this. Please feel free to give the office a call should you have any questions or concerns.
Cindy & Amy